Our Department of General Surgery provides a wide array of cost-effective services including
diagnostic procedures and surgical therapies. Our surgeons are highly skilled and trained in the
management of multiple complex diseases.
Make an Appointment
Some of our services include:
- Emergency surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Benign and malignant diseases of Oesophagus, Stomach and
- Gall bladder diseases and Surgical Jaundice.
- Liver, Spleen and Pancreatic Surgery.
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles,
fissure and fistula.
- Modern management of Hernias of various kinds
(Laparoscopic and Open techniques).
- Benign and Malignant diseases of Breast, Thyroid and
- Advanced vascular surgery of the Aorta, Carotid artery,
Peripheral Vascular and vein
- Thoracic and Thoracoscopic surgery.
- Lump and swelling on the body.